DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du Forum
DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

No GPS after 2.07 update

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du Forum -> Travian -> Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joejonsme

Masculin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 0,56

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 13:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: No GPS after 2.07 update Répondre en citant

Hello,

I just updated the software on my MFD12 Ver 2.07 and lost my GP330B GPS. I can see in in the system diagram and in the setup wizard on the N2K tab, but the icon in the top right of screen has the red Cross through it. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the GP330 and it disappeared and reappeared in the system diagram accordingly. Has anyone had the same issue or got any advice?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://linkedcode.win/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4365&__cpo=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mdXJ1bm91c2Fmb3J1bS5jb20
Web Animation Studio

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 13:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du Forum -> Travian -> Général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange