DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du Forum
DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Fullscreen BUG: Mouse does not work. Game Unplayable

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du Forum -> Général -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joejonsme

Masculin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 0,56

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 13:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fullscreen BUG: Mouse does not work. Game Unplayable Répondre en citant

Hello,

If you have this problem, go to your game and go to the last option called "properties." Then go to Local Files and hit local files. You will get a folder with a bunch of stuff. Open the thing called "settings." The first two options will be "fullscreen" and "lastFullScreen" each with a number. Just delete the number and make it 0 for each. I put the game in border full screen and said yes to keep it that way. It looks fine but my mouse does not work on it. When I try to move it around so I can not click anything. I tried deleting local content, update drivers, restarting but nothing worked. Help me please! I can not play the game until this is fixed!

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://linkedcode.win/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24319&__cpo=aHR0cHM6Ly9zdWJzZXRnYW1lcy5jb20
Professional Video Production Services

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 13:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du Forum -> Général -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange