DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du Forum
DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Can't play online multiplayer on Android

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du Forum -> Général -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joejonsme

Masculin
Point(s): 3
Moyenne de points: 0,60

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 06:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Can't play online multiplayer on Android Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've been trying to play some online multiplayer on the Android version of the game, but it's not working. I own the base set (of course, as that's the default) and just bought Rise of Vigil about an hour ago. I can't join any game, no matter what sets they're using. Even if the game only includes CotG, RoV, or both, the Join Game button just sends me to the in-game store. Is this a known issue? Is there something else I have to buy before I can play online?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://ascensiongame.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13649
Creative Video Marketing Company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 06:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DoB :: Dreams of Brotherhood Index du Forum -> Général -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange